Friday, April 13, 2012

GIRL TALK ! "GT"

Today my post is about GIRL TALK! A little" G T" if you will. I was thinking of  doing  a feature   every Tuesday, called GIRL TALK TUESDAY and everyone can chime in. There is something to be said about girl talk, its good for the soul.  its  a phrase that has been  over rated and  over used. Its  an act that is over looked and  found  unnecessary. As a Mama and a wife  I can say that girl talk is very necessary.Our lives get so crazy and fogged over at times you  forget to take care of you. Last  night I worked late. It was time to go home, I  found myself  in the back room with two of the amazing woman I work with ( that double as good friends of mine) . It ended up that we sat in that room and laughed our selves back to sanity for the next hour (could have been longer, I didn't notice). We talked about our kids, our husbands/ boyfriends, the taboo topic, SEX. It was the best night I had in awhile with my girlfriends and who knew it would be after a long tiring day at work. It was just what we all needed and we all left with our hearts light and our brains recharged. So, in closing I would like to challenge all woman, married, not married, kids, no kids, working, stay at home, whatever your roll in  life may be .Give yourself a time-out. Call  a girlfriend , go out for  coffee, a walk, or a cocktail. It doesn't matter WHAT you do just DO IT. You will find that the magic of GT works every time. Have fun, enjoy and relax. 
my girls 
me a

No comments:

Post a Comment