Saturday, April 14, 2012

I heart Youtube!


Today I thought I would share my love for YOUTUBE ! Since I have started this Blog I have been on youtube.com constantly. Tutorials have been more helpful to me than a couple of the books I have read. It has everything you need . My particular focus lately  has been how to start a   blog,  various photo shop topics ,and  how to use my Nikon dslr correctly. I know that Youtube has been around for quite some time and this is not something I have just fall in upon. However, what I did not realize as I was searching for particular answers is how easy and convenient it is to use. I am a very cut and dry kinda gal. I like to type it in and get a result and that is what I got every time. As a busy mama I only have so much time to surf the net.  You can imagine my excitement when I didn't get a bunch of random websites to chose from rather  a quick video showing exactly what to do. Being a visual type of learner this is exactly what I need. One more thing that got me thinking was how awesome these random people are for taking the time out to post these tutorials. It warms my heart to know there are people out there willing to take time out to make life that much easier. This is my personal THANK YOU to all those who, Youtube, Blog and  Pin. Thank you for making my life easier, happier, inspired, challenged and fun. Here's to a wonderful Saturday and I'm off for a 10 mile run today. xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment