Monday, April 9, 2012

How I came to be! :)


my Noni

If there is one thing about me that I know I love to do its decorating for the holidays and planning events. I AM NOT a professional, not by any means. I just love making my house cozy and festive on holidays and making people feel special on their special day. I know I got my decorating sense, if you will, from my Mom who inherited it from her mom, my Noni. Next time I am at my grandparents I will do a feature and share photos of my Noni's amazing decorating sense. My Noni pays such great attention to detail, you could look at one area , look at the same area later and see something new. She's got everything perfect, right down to the smell of ceder wood and yummy oven cookin'. until I can make it out for a trip, you are just going to have to trust me. My Mom always taught the girls in the family how to make a cozy,welcoming home and taught the boys in the family that a woman that held those qualities is probably a keeper. I also would like to share, as mentioned in my about me section I am a bargain shopper. The better the deal the more my brain works which in turn makes for a super creative idea. Hope you enjoy what I have to share and it gets your brain pumpin' as well.
me and my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment