Monday, April 9, 2012

My successful Easter !

Lucy's Easter basket
Lucy Mae and her polka dot tights :) 
my little Lucy 
Happy belated Easter all!  We had a great Easter this year. I had my first official holiday at our home this year and it was ( in the famous words of Borat) " a great  success!" I couldn't have been happier, family, great food, little ones, SUNSHINE, great music to set the mood just right ,did I mention SUNSHINE and a whole lotta love. There is something about having friends and family gather in your humble abode. It really turns your house into a home and makes everything warm and cozy. I must share some pictures of my daughter and her Easter "get up" she was so adorable and she totally knew it. ;) Stay tuned today,( on my projects page), i will have.... u guessed it.... A PROJECT that I have been waiting to get done for my daughters room but u could really change the decor for any room. looking forward to sharing . see ya soon .   -Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment