Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MIND,BODY AND SOUL

I have found something wonderful in the last few months. Its free, and its cheaper than therapy! :) RUNNING! Yes I said it, RUNNING! I got a call from a girlfriend somewhere around January asking if I wanted to join her in running a 1/2 marathon. I accepted and we were off, training, running, hating it, loving it, needing it , craving it. Before we knew it we were obsessed! I couldn't wait for my husband to get home so I could take of for an hour. I wasn't even thinking that I was about to run 5-8 miles, I just wanted to get out there and let my mind FREE! Running came into my life at just the right time and I now have a new love. Not only is it great for your body but great for your mind and soul. I have found so much peace in  running. I cant wait to see what crossing the line at a 1/2 marathon will do for me. I have to say that NIKE has got it right when they say  ..........  JUST DO IT! Sometimes that's all it takes ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment