Friday, November 9, 2012

im baaaaacckk! (ive been inspired)

Well hello again! I have been inspired and so i am back! I have been inspired by a good friend that started a blog recently. Check it out btw, proudwifey15@blogspot.com. She has recently been experiencing what it is to become the wife of a husband in the police academy. It got me thinking how wonderful the www is these days. She comes to me and other close friends for advice and sometimes just to vent about new challenges her family is facing in this new and changed life . It was frustrating for me because I was worried I wouldnt have the correct advice for her. As friends we could only advise her on the basics,( and after a few glasses of wine, we get reeeealy good at that). However, I am so glad there are opportunities like these blogs, ect out there for ppl to reach out and relate. Sooooo anyway we will see how long this lasts for me but as of for right now it felt pretty refreshing and I feel much lighter. have a positively wonderful day. xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment